Топ-100
Сейчас ищут:

Азарт Brian Tracy Goals Mastery 2014

Admin

Администратор
Команда форума
Симпатии

Brian Tracy Goals Mastery
My BRAND-NEW 90-day transformational program that provides you with the clarity and confidence you need to dissolve self-imposed limitations and become an unequivocal powerhouse in the pursuit of your biggest, most important dreams.
5/30/2014
So many of us grow up with a mindset built around limitations rather than possibilities, and therefore, we become stagnant when we run up against the inevitable roadblocks and obstacles life presents.
It's time for a shift in perspective.
Register Now
I'm Brian Tracy, and it's my mission to help you transform your life and achieve all your goals - faster than ever.
I'm going to share with you MY tracks to success - the best parts of the 2 most important success systems I know and use, every day.
Here's a TASTE of what we cover over the next 90 days:
"My life has been revolutionized?"
"I've heard other experts in the area of goals and self-improvement and as far as I am concerned, Brian is the number one international expert. My own life has been revolutionized as result of listening to his audio programs. "
By Tad Purtill "Director - Superior Speeches"
"Those without written goals are forever condemned to work for those with them."
"I have been a great fan of yours, and your contributions to the field of personal development, for almost two decades. I first became a fan of yours in 1986, when I read your stunning two-page article, "Seven Steps to eer Success," which was reprinted from the National Business Employment Weekly in January of that year. I still read this short but informative article almost every month. It contains one of the most powerful sentences I have ever read: "Those without written goals are forever condemned to work for those with them."
By Mike Perry
"The Ultimate Goals Program"
"Thanks Brian, within a few weeks of receiving your goals program I have been able to get more organized and accomplish more towards my goals than I have been able to in many years upon my own. The program is wonderful, highly recommended!"
By Kevin (Chgo,Il. usa)
Week 1: Personal Goal Setting
Week 2: Your Unlimited Potential
Week 3: Your Special Talents and Abilities
Week 4: Your Meaning and Purpose in Life
Week 5: Programming Your Mind for Success
Week 6: Advanced Programming Techniques
Week 7: Unlocking Your Superconscious Mind
Week 8: Becoming Unstoppable
Week 9: Bouncing Back from Adversity
Week 10: Marriage and Children
Week 11: The Most Important Quality of Success
Week 12: Discipline and Personal Power
Скачать здесь:

Пожалуйста Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра скрытого текста.

Скачать:

Для просмотра содержимого вам необходимо авторизоваться или зарегистрироваться.

Если у Вас нет Премиум статуса:

Преимущества VIP-подписки

Оформить VIP-Подписку

Похожие курсы:

Сверху